Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy 50th birthday padre,

Hello Everyone,

Ahh, been quite awhile since I blogged. Life has been going up and down lately. Sure, its been more down that up, but what if theres a decline theres an incline. I've been in and out of my usana mode lately. I don't really know what's causing me to doubt myself so much than ever before. I havent hit a single goal that I set in mere 9 months in the company, three more months and it'll be my 1st year anniversary with the company and I'm pretty damn focused and determined to hit high goals the next three months. I just need to take baby steps, every journey starts with a step.

School...ugh! well, I emailed the Adult School office in hopes that I would get an update on my status on finishing my high school credits and get the diploma. Life hit hard when they told me that I still have a year left in school and I need 72.5 credits. I dont understand why I still need so much credits after finishing and catching up with most of my credits last year in Independent studies and part of adult school. Im really coming into a final decision to just pursue my high school diploma later on.

My parents are forcing me to get a job, but theyre bugging me about getting some kind of my own money and job experience. I think im caving in and really interested in finding a job. Well I can justify why I would want to get a job versus sticking to being full time in USANA. Firstly, I need multiple streams of income and in this case thats my USANA business and a part time job. Secondly, I need more market..warm market. Third reason is that I dont excel when im given a lot of time to accomplish things. I usually do better in last minute situation or what they call me as a miracle worker. Fourthly, I just steady money...while still early in my usana business.

What else should I talk about? oh! my girlfriend. It's been what? 47 days being together and I've seen her about 6 times and never even been on our first date yet. She didnt visit me when I got injured, got sick oh & when I reinjured my foot. She flaked on me about 4-5 times now & yet I love her very oh so much. Why? well, love is blind. Hahaha! just kidding. Although we've had our share of mishaps in our relationship regarding lack of "us" time, but I dont know...I'm sorry, but I just have a different feeling. Maybe because of our history? or maybe because of how she accepts me for me and sees me for me and loves me for me and doesnt ask much from aside from love, loyalty & understanding. It's been a mini rollercoaster 47 days with her, but as with any relationship we all fuss over something, if were not then that means you guys dont love each other.

Im fairly sad to say that my relationship with my bestfriend has been fading lately. I just recently got mad at her for going off on me the other night. So the result is me ignoring her texts for about day and half. I dont know, its so much different now...I try.. i really try to talk to her, but its different now that shes super busy and have her friends of her own and talking to all these guys. & for me having my girlfriend and actually not liking her anymore. I dont know, I miss her. I miss talking to her about the randomest things, asking her to tell me bedtime stories at night, sing me to sleep, vchatting till we fall asleep, sleeping on the phone, walks to logan in the morning, random eat out & mac n cheese dinner. I miss you best.

Family wise...I cant ask for much really, were getting along and everyone's happy and jolly. Or maybe not happy, but content. My mom and dad arent fussing about money & that is such a big relief for me.

Anyways, Ill end the blog here now. By the way, I start day 1 tomorrow of USANA shake transformation program and P90x workout! woohoo! super excited to get sore! Thanks for taking your time to read my lame blogs.

Take care 'all

AdriandJ

0 comments: